Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Deamy, Creamy Finds

 
Some of my finds lately:
 love this tiny little Tootsie Toy piano.

fun idea: use anything that will hold magnets and make a display out of it.
The item holding the old photo? a 'striker' for starting fires.
 
 


this is a beautiful charcoal peace. She seems so serene.


and my unusual find, for me, are these bowling pins.
I always said I grew up in a bowling alley.
My Dad worked at one, and we were there all the time.

Have a super fun Blissful White Wednesday

blessings
barb

4 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Great finds, Barbara Jean. I especially love the little piano and your magnetic picture holder.
Have a wonderful day!

Tete said...

Love it all. Bowling pins? Love them but have no idea what to do with them...had one for a door stop when I was a kid. Made it handy when my brother tried to gain entrance to my room. A couple of threatening swings and he was slamming the door to his room behind him...;)

Jennifer said...

Oh My it's been just ages since I've been by and you've been finding so many incredible treasures! Love all the dolls you've found! Have a beautiful day!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a haul! I adore that sweet little piano.