Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pink Saturday


 Little pink *mittens I made and a pink tin.
* Mittens from tutorial by Dawn at The Feathered Nest.

 Beauty......on a pink and green cone...
and see the little pink buttons?


 Winter Wonderland pinks, and salt shaker set.

 Little pink ribbon on this old dolly hat....

 Bunnies with little pink ears and nose....

In an old window frame with morning glories. 
(a piece I painted several years ago)

Thanks for joining me on Pink Saturday

blessings
barb

3 comments:

Valerie said...

All your pinks are beautiful, but those little pink mittens are delightful. Happy Pink Saturday,

Valerie

Unknown said...

There is no end to your talents!! I am really amazed. The mittens are so adorable. The bunny window is just too darn CUTE!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice job on the mittens, and I love that winter wonderland sign.