Friday, October 12, 2012

Just For Fun


 Just some things I got last weekend...
old bus seat frame..
and back....
love that rusty metal cool green color.
(it would make a great sign!!!)
  
quick idea: lay some nailed together slats of wood...instant pot holder..
or you can sit....but it is pretty low to the ground. =)
 

 yard art: a huge radiator fan from a huge truck..
 and...Gertie....
She is about 5' tall.
I cut her out and painted her years ago.
hangs around out side til the end of October.

Hope she left you smiling.
blessings
barb
PS thanks to all who wrote such encouraging words
on my last post. I feel much better. =)





4 comments:

Little Miss Maggie said...

Vintage green is one of my faves no matter what it's on. Love that radiator fan too. Glad you are feeling better, Barbara Jean.

Unknown said...

Gertie is absolutely adorable, you did a fantastic job painting her.

Love that fan...it would be gone if I lived near you!

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

Love this post with all your things displayed! They all look great, but wow, I love that old bus seat!
Saw you linking at Funky Junk's SNS and I am now following you.
Debbie :)

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

Sorry, I saw Marys Meanderings at Funky Junks and she links to you in her post...that is how I found you. lol
Debbie :)