Monday, October 22, 2012

Angel Wings



My friend Dawn, at The Feathered Nest,
has great tutorials. (lots of pics, easy to understand)
I got this one (angel wings) from her....
and made up my new wings right away.

I always do the first one just like the pattern,
then add my own touch after that.

I just could not wait to show you this first pair. =)
(lace ones to come)
I added spray glitter to them, but
not sure you can see it in the photo.

Thanks Dawn, for such great tutorials.

blessings all
barb

7 comments:

Dorthe said...

How beautiful, dear Barb-
Sweet Dawn makes the most wonderful and lovely tutorials, I have a lot of them myself.
Hope you are doing much better.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lululiz said...

They turned out really well! Gorgeous angel wings. Now please hurry up and show us the lace version, lol. Can't wait to see them.

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

How pretty Barb! You did a great job on these. Have a great day :)

Deborah

Okio B Designs said...

Oh I just love them so much! I was hoping she'd add some made ones to her shop because I don't want to take the chance and mess it up if I do it. LOVE!

Jeanine

The Feathered Nest said...

They are just BEAUTIFUL sweet Barb!!! Of course, I knew yours would be ~ and the glitter is the perfect touch! Thank you so much for the link love and for your kind words on my tutorials. I do try really hard to make the instructions thorough...I hope you sell tons and tons girl!!! Can't wait to see more ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Createology said...

Your angel wings are pure heavenly bliss. Dawn really does have wonderful tutorials. Lace wings...I am swooning already. Creative Bliss...

Karen said...

You did an amazing job. Dawn's tutorials are perfect, it's my skill that was the problem. I have no intention of giving up. I love these wings too much not to try again.Thanks so much for your sweet words of encouragement.