Monday, August 13, 2012

yay!! I won! I won!!!!

Look what I won from sweet 
Anne Lory's of

I so cannot wait to get it and enjoy every page.

Speaking of enjoying, you will want to go check out Anne's blog.
She takes the most gorgeous pictures.....
You will love it.

OK, now to business:
Iknow I've been slakcing off in my blog posts,
just been soooo busy!
(I'm sure most of you can relate.) =)

Do stay tuned though for bunches of pics from our
Vintage Marketplace Outdoor Market,
and bunches of my latest finds!!!

Blessings and Happy Monday everyone.

barbara jean

5 comments:

must love junk said...

Barbara Jean, congrats!! What a fun 'win'! :)
Susan

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll read it until it's tattered! Looking forward to your new posts!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice win!! Looks like a great magazine/book.
Deb :)

Leslie~The West, a Nest and You said...

How exciting, Barb! It looks like an interesting publication. I love Anne's blog too. She is an awesome woman, a great blogger, and a fantastic photographer. I have been reading "Fiona and Twig" for a long time now. I so wish I could meet her in person. Anyway, congratulations on your fun win. I am sure you will enjoy it ;-)

Anne Lorys said...

Hey congrats!!
But did you e-mail me your contact info? I can't find it. Could you send again?

Thanks!
Anne