Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tiny Little Kitchen Treasures

 Look what I bought today.
It is the tiniest little kitchen set I have ever seen.
I'll say sorry now, cause I will just keep saying "tiny" over and over. =)
This is all soooo cute!!
not sure what the little pot is....maybe a water pitcher??
 the tiny, tiny, tiniest sifter/strainer ever.....
and cookie cutters....
 That tiny beater really beats......
and see the tiny scoop??
 and tiny cookie cutters......
aren't they cute???
 And look at these tiny, tiny graters.....
aren't they cute?
And they really grate....
(just being cute. did not try them) =)
 Not sure what these are supposed to be.
Reminds me of a flower basket.
What do you think??
and this tiny grinder....and the handle really turns,
 and the tiny little part inside even really goes around.

So, I'm so lovin' this whole thing...

Thanks for ocming by.

blessings
barbara jean 
I'm joining Nifty Thrifty Tuesday..

10 comments:

sweet violets said...

My gosh, I have some of those same tiny kitchen things from my childhoon......I save everything!!!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

LOVE THEM!!! I used to have that "TINY" muffin pan when I was young(maybe the 60s). I actually made "TEENY TINY" muffins in it. SO Sweet. Your set is WONDERFUL!!!
Thank you for showing it off. YOUR SCORED on that set!
Have a fun week,
Hugs,
Donna

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love it too!!

What cute thing are you going to do with them???

Becky @ Vintage 541 said...

How adorable!! What a sweet little collection. I've never seen tiny graters like those!

Becky

Dorthe said...

How very cute, and with so many sweet funny things, -freat find dear Barb.
Hugs,Dorthe

She Uses Her Words said...

Those are so cute. I love tiny treasures too!
xo, Karen

Shopgirl said...

This a really fun find...when I was a little girl, I had a few things that my grandmother bought me to help her in the kitchen. And the cookie cutters are just like what I had. This is really a sweet treat to see. Hugs, Mary

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Amazing..always exciting to find the unusual.. Thanks for posting

She Uses Her Words said...

These sure do bring back memories!
Thanks for sharing the 'tinies'!
xoxo, Karen

Jennifer said...

This 'tiny' set is just sensational! How incredible that it holds so many cool things!