Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Rusty Peely Whites

 it's white wednesday today. one of my fave days of the week.
(cause white is one of my fave colors!) =)
Above is a basket of light parts.
 two stacked on top of each other.
 more coolness. these can be used as a pedestal for many things.
I'm displaying some of my pumpkins on them at the shop.
 this one even has the chain for turning the light on or off.
cool huh??  =)


 just a little pillar.
 little cream suitcase. sold while I was out celebrating my birthday.
 display table, now for sale.
 I put linens in this. worked great, but have new furniture now.
that's the fun of having a store.

 another scale. I love scales.
 more shabby peely.
 a little black & white French.
 jar of treasures, old cards, padlock, and watch faces.
( I have more watch faces now if anyone was waiting.)

Thanks for dropping by.
I know you all are busy, but I'd love it if you left me a comment.

blessings
barbara jean


8 comments:

Becky J Stephens said...

Love those light parts! What a great idea to use them as pumpkin pillars!

Becky

CLD said...

Thanks for stopping by, of course..
sharing is what it is all about...enjoy the little goblins!

Amanda said...

Great treasures, Barbara Jean! I love all of those peely whites! You are so clever with the light fixture parts! I have probably passed them by at estate sales without a second thought! Now I'll be on the hunt for them!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

The Feathered Nest said...

Gorgeous whiteness sweet friend!!! I love those old lighting parts...that's what I used as a base for my large make-do pincushion! I hope you're having a wonderful week dear Barb ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Such great treasures to look at in your post! Wish I could visit your store. Happy WW, and thanks for your kind visit to my blog. I thought about using fabric glue for my angel wings, but I rather like the hand-sewn appeal. Reminds me of vintage ones. But maybe someday I'll tire of sewing, and take your advice! :)
Take care,
Susan

Tete said...

Love all of this! I love stuffing jars with things from the past. I think they work so well and keep the clutter contained, and you don't have to dust all those little things!
Hugs- Tete

Alaina said...

You always find the neatest things. I have some of those old lights and I use them as candle holders.

Dorthe said...

Hi Barb ,such fantastic things-
I wonder if it is the crows ,that you have for sale in your shop?? if so ,I will LOVE to buy one from you -I have tryed for years to fin d something similar, without luck- so I will be so happy ,if that is a possibility ???
I cross my fingers :)
Hugs,Dorthe