Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Glitze, Rust, and a Unique Mirror

It's white Wednesday.
One of my fave days!!
Love this small chandelier, all glitzy and shiny.

And of course there has to be a little rust.
You know how I love rust!

This old scale is perfectly creamy and rusty!


Do you like this clock?
It is the clock from an old range.

This is a mirror, about 6x8".
What's special you say?
The frame on it is clear plastic.
I've never seen one like it.

Thanks for coming by for White Wednesday.
For more white treasures go see Kathleen at Faded Charm.
White Wednesday
Blessings
Barbara Jean


7 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Such great finds!! That chandy is stunning and i so love the scale!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Oh I LOVE that chandelier Barbara Jean!! Soooooo pretty!!

I hope you are having a GREAT week!

Lou Cinda

Sonya Badgley said...

Love,love,love the chandy! And the stove clock is awesome.I have never seen a frame like that either. So cool!
Have a great week,dear friend!
Hugs,
Sonya

Ido said...

Love that chandy! I have a scale just like that but green and rusty, don't you love old scales?
XXX Ido

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I'm a big fan of tiny chandies. Really cute. Nice finds.

She Uses Her Words said...

What a great post Barb! I love it all! You are a master treasure hunter girl!
love, Karen

Ivy and Elephants said...

The chandelier is fabulous but the range clock is precious.

Paula