Tuesday, May 3, 2011

White Wednesday Goodies




White Wednesday. One of my fave days.
Other fave things ?
Watch faces, bird nests, old playing cards.
In a bowl....

a jar...

just sitting around.

Lace.

How old do you think this is??
2 1/2 yards for 37 cents.
Like brand new.
Here is a great idea for an address marker.
A wonderful old cross.
And I may have already showed you this,
but just in case, here it is again.
See my little nest at the bottom of the lavender plant?

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Love white?
Visit Kathleen's Faded Charm for more lovelies.

Blessings
barbara jean

14 comments:

oldgreymare said...

Loving all those clock faces, and coveting them too :D

xx
z

Dorthe said...

Barbara- I love your nests of all kind- they are works of art, and so beautifully made.
Hugs,Dorthe

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Barb,
love your vignettes!!TFS.
Happy WW to you.
Hugs,
Marie

Jane said...

All my fave things too! I love anything to do with watches and clocks and you have some wonderful clock faces! Love the old playing cards too. They are displayed beautifully!
Jane

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I love how you have it displayed in the jar!
Deb

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I am in love with those clock faces!
I want to start a collection!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Sweet Treasures, Love the old clock faces & the Address Cross...

Ido said...

Love your treasures! I'm glad I found your blog, now I'm your newest follower.
XXXX Ido

salige lavendel said...

Your nests are beautiful! =)

The Feathered Nest said...

I just love your taste girl!!! I always know when I visit you that I'll see something wonderful ~ what a great idea to add a small nest to the base of the plant!! Hope all is well with you sweetie, hugs and love, Dawn

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love your bowl full of white goodies, and that jar is just heavenly!

Happy WW!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Barbara Jean, your work is the best kind as you always find such wonderful treasures to keep, sell and share. And your nests are so sweet. Hope you are having a great day. Tammy

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous white treasures, I especially love the little vignette in your first photo, so charming.