Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Red, Green and White Unfinished




Been buying games to use the tiles to make things.



I think this may have been two games mixed in together.


But how fun is this??
Cute little squared off cubbies to make your words in.

woohoo!!

How's this for red??
It was in one of those $4.00 boxes I posted yesterday. =)
You say you want more red????

How about some green instead?


One lone flower plant blooming in the middle of weeds.

And what about this cool yard decor at my friends house.

And here's a little white for you.
A sort of tissue tracing type paper I got at a sale.
I buy nay kind of paper I can, cheap, and experiment with it.
Wad it up, tea stain it, rip it, make flowers out of it.
Just like to play. =)

And here is a project I started Thursday.


I finished it, then accidentally deleted the pics of it.
Rats!!

I'll show you another time. =)

Happy Wednesday!!

I'm linking to these parties today.

Blessings


Barbara Jean



image146


Whatcha Working On Wednesdays






12 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

AHHHHHH!!!! Omy goodness Barb. I am IN LOVE with this nest artwork!!!!! It's already breathtaking like this...I can't WAIT to see the finished piece sweetie!!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Unknown said...

I love the mask! It made me laugh! :)
I also love your white project! It is very elegant! Love it.

~Liz

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Barb! Love that mask - it's so "you"! :)

I recognize that plant among the weeds - Cerastium, or Snow In Summer.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Fun post! I love those game pieces!

craftyles said...

Your artwork is really pretty. The mask made me laugh!

Sarah said...

Love the game. I'd like to find a vintage scrabble game in good complete condition. Such a fun post. Thanks!

Susan Freeman said...

Love the Mardi Gras mask!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Sally Annie Magundy said...

I've never heard of the Scrabble Sentence game before - how fun! And that mask is a hoot.

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

★Carol★ said...

You've inspired me to start looking for all of the games with letters! The crafting possibilities are endless!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

Unknown said...

Hey, that garden would be the perfect spot to play that Scrabble game!

Sherrie said...

You have to promise to post a new photo of your finished project. I want to see how it turned out. Thanks.

Tina Schiefer said...

Hey, I recognize those paper rolls!!!

Janice and I had a blast shopping "your" town with you last weekend.

Thanks for the hospitality.

We'll have to do it again soon....

For now, it's back to work!