Thursday, August 20, 2009



This is a bit different Get R Done for me.

We are in the middle of a big project at the store.
Cleaning out a room to set it up
for display instead of using it for storage.

That means there will be a big mess,
and a lot of work for awhile
as we switch everything around to get it ready.
.

So, This mess ended up in another room.



And this was moved around.

````````````````````````

Here is the project i started a couple of weeks ago.

And this one i already posted but
showing it again cause i love it!!
(it's at the gift shop now.)


Until i get my other pics posted, that's it for tonight.

i am so tired i can hardly keep my eyes open.
So till tomorrow,
Blessings ,

Barbara Jean


7 comments:

Joan@anythinsggoeshere said...

I figure the more people who know i have to get this stuff done, the more I will do. I see you have your hands full too. I will be watching your progress.

ClassyChassy said...

Great Job - and 'Atta Girl!'
I finally got my computer issues resolved, so I changed MY post and added pictures. Hope you can go back to see them. Thanks for joining in, and Have a great weekend!

LADY JANE said...

Oh man...I was so hoping that ALL your projects were done...sigh...so you'd come to help me....
Maybe next week??????

Nicole said...

Keep up the hard work! Way yo get R done! :)

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

It's going to be great, a clean new space to get messy in. Stop by mammabellarte I got something going on and would like you to be part of it. Ciao

Creations from my heart said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I love the photos you posted. Blessings...Sherry

Julie Marie said...

Hi Barbara... I am happy to see I am not the only one with closets full of "stuff"... you have inspired me to start sorting... Julie Marie