Tuesday, June 9, 2009


It's Rednesday!!
Let's join all the bloggers and see what kind of red we can find.

Can't believe it is here again already.

Only one red to show you.
A find over the weekend.

Isn't this cute?

I thought it was handmade when i first saw it,
but the woven 'body' of it
and the base are all attached in such
a manor i think it came this way.

Knowing me, it will be white soon,
with some kind of pretty pastel print
for the fabric part.

Hope you are all having a great week!!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

9 comments:

Allidink said...

Oh white and pastel would be sooo cute! But right now it makes a great rednesday post :)

All the best,
Allison

SueLovesCherries said...

Good morning! I like the red, but not the teddy bears. I like the idea of painting it white and using pastels. I like pastels, too - just not in my kitchen!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Cute! I could see it as white with a nice BRIGHT RED!!!

Lisa said...

Super cute!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

this would be very cute painted up!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Ohhh yep white would be great! With pastels or with red (ah... red and white polka dots!), I think both will do!

Apple Tree Cottage said...

Yep, that sweet thing has a life in white coming soon.... Show us when you are finished. This was a great find Barbara Jean!

Hugs, Martha

akawest said...

I can't wait to see the "after". My sister had something similar. hers was white with pink and white gingham.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

ahhhh this is cute! love it! I can hardly wait to see the outcome of the project! :-) happy rednesday and have a great day too!