Monday, May 11, 2009

My Girls

These are current pics of my daughter, and my granddaughters.

Above is Mother's Day. That is Ava, 4 (oh my! almost 5!!!), Isabel almost 9, and my wonderful daughter. (not telling her age, as she has almost caught up with me.) =0)
She and Ben have blessed us with 4 lovely grandchildren. (I'll gather up a pic of the little guy soon.)
Ben fixed us all waffles on Mother's Day.
He's an awesome guy and has a wonderful family here in town. We are surely blessed.
This is Camille, almost 15!!!!
She is as beautiful inside sa out.
She is holding baby Rowan, our newest little granddaughter. (also pictured at top of post.)
She is the only daughter of our son, and also lives here in town.
(I got a raincheck for lunch from him for Mom's day.)



Blessings on your day,
Barbara Jean

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

What a sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

Barb, I can't believe I hadn't signed up to follow your blog yet! Just did it!

Your family is beautiful. Easy to see why you had such a wonderful Mother's Day. :-)

Thanks for the ideas for the Marie garland!

Diane

Terry said...

What sweet happy faces! I love all the "stuff" you have shown in your other posts! Have a great day! :0)